Put the power of advanced networking to work for your business—with stable, secure connections that allow your team to communicate effortlessly both internally and with customers around the world.
- Routing and switching. Maximize network performance with highly efficient, reliable hardware—properly configured for optimal speed and accuracy.
- Security appliances and firewalls. Your network is no place for intruders! Keep them out with state-of-the-art equipment, while still allowing convenient access for your employees or customers.
- Voice Over IP (VoIP) and Unified Communications. Put the latest integrated communication services to work for your business and enjoy sophisticated features at an affordable price.
- SSL, VPN, IPSec. Leverage advanced encryption technologies to make sure anything you are sending through the internet is readable on by the recipient.
- Wireless services. Allow your visitors and employees to benefit from the convenience of fully secured, wireless access to your systems.
Creating virtual versions of your servers or computer systems using software rather than hardware delivers a number of compelling benefits:
- Reduced hardware costs
- Centralized administrative tasks
- Improved scalability and workload distribution
- Ability to run multiple operating systems simultaneously on a single piece of hardware
Secure, from-anywhere access to all your data and services can be accomplished in two ways.
- Public Cloud Hosted Services. Enjoy the convenience and availability of hosting with a third-party provide who will handle all the technical, security, and equipment issues for you.
- Self-Hosted, On-Premises Private Cloud. Host your own cloud services to make sure no third-party company can ever shut you down or come between you and your customers.
We can help you determine which option is the right choice based on the specific priorities and needs of your business.
- Monitoring programs help a company stay compliant with all the rules, regulations, and applicable laws by routine testing for specific omissions, errors, or other breakdowns in internal controls.
- Auditing is an independent, objective review of the ongoing monitoring process to check its effectiveness by confirming all controls are present and working as intended and identifying problems.
The strategic technological plan serves as a map to exactly how an organization will leverage technology to reach its business goals. It lays out how specific tech capabilities will be developed over time to ensure strategic growth for the long term.
- Expert, Remote Support. Our dedicated technicians can provide assistance to quickly and easily solve system problems for your team.
- Hardware Repair Laboratory. Our experts can diagnose hardware problems and let you know what it will take to get them back in service. If you want to go forward with repairs, we will handle everything for you—or if it you decide the broken equipment isn’t worth saving, we can help you find a suitable replacement.